Link in Content Section of Admin side

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2018 17:16

Link in Content Section of Admin side

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 14-Sep-2011 00:00

Hi,

I am Sravan working for TCS, I have been using Sitefinity from last 3 yrs starting from 3.5 to 4.1 now,

I had requirement to provide a form for admin role after logging in to sitefinity backend, where admin can fill the form like say employee data, later they can be modified, i have used radgrid to implement this functionlity, Now the thing is This form is not for Public site, This is for Administration section, i just want to display this page as a link along with News, List, Blogs etc in Content menu,

I have implemented similar functionality in one of my previous assognments using 3.X version i think 3.7, by placing something in webconfig having theme name etc etc

now want to do samething using 4.1

Any help will be greatly appreciated

Thankyou

Posted by Community Admin on 16-Sep-2011 00:00

Hello Sravan Kumar,

You could create a new Backend page from Administration -> Backend Pages. You can also extend the Basic profile (Administration -> Users -> Manage profile types (down right) - and add additional fields that are required by your company policy. Then you can drop a Profile widget in the new backend page and make some adjustments to it.

Regards,
Lubomir Velkov
the Telerik team
Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed