How to open a pop up from the home page

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2018 13:08

How to open a pop up from the home page

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 16-Sep-2011 00:00

hello team,

I want to open a pop window with one page. but when i try to open  a page with window.open that is not working getting an error  404. the url is some thng like url="pageName".  but that is not working. Please help me in that.
i am using the Published version of sitefinityProject and the published project url is some thing like
http://ipaddress/Directory/

Rohit.

Posted by Community Admin on 19-Sep-2011 00:00

Hi Rohit,

Here is a working sample that you can observe.

Regards,
Ivan Dimitrov
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Thanks Ivan for your answer but my problem in setting url in sitefinity for the pop up.i want to open a pop from home page of the sitefinity project.  i am setting the url like
radopen("QuestionPage","RadWindow1");
but that is not working then i tried with
radopen("~/QuestionPage","RadWindow1");
and this is also not working.
Please tell me what should be the proper url to open a pop in sitefinty. The QuestionPage is not showing into navigation.

Rohit

It needs the ClientID of the RadWindow so unless you explictly set ClientIDMode to Static, then at render the ID perhaps might not be RadWindow1

Try this

var windowID = $telerik.$("[id$='RadWindow1']").attr('id');
radopen("QuestionPage",windowID );

...not sure what QuestionPage is though...as a test change it to "http://www.telerik.com"

(there also needs to be a RadWindowManager on the page somewhere)

Posted by Community Admin on 23-Sep-2014 00:00

how can we set landing page user Role Wise in sitefinity? I want if my firstuser login then he/she will be redirect to page1. Second use who have different role, will redirect to page 2. Is it possible  using sitefinity cms?

This thread is closed