Breadcrumbs widget

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2018 20:16

Breadcrumbs widget

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Oct-2011 00:00

Hi Telerik Team

I am using Sitefinity 4.2.1650.0.I want to install Breadcrumbs widget to my project.I did all the steps one by one.However,when i want to drag and drop the widget to my page,i am getting an error message;

-> Type "Bytanium.Sitefinity.Web.UI.Widgets.Navigation.Breadcrumbs" cannot be resolved.

Any ideas about this problem.

Thanks in advance.
Can.

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Oct-2011 00:00

Hello Can,

It seems that the system cannot find specific file for the custom widget. Please verify that you have added all needed references and paths. Also please post the full stack trace of the error ( from the logs ).

Greetings,
Victor Velev
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Oct-2011 00:00

I did all the steps in in diffrent projecst many times but i got same error message each time.I dont know how to find my logs to see stack traces.

Posted by Community Admin on 05-Oct-2011 00:00

Hello Can,

The Logs are stored in App_Data\Sitefinity\Logs. Make sure to clear it before reproducing the error.

Also can you try and login to your website and reproduce the issue- then attach the trace log ( or give us a link to it)  and send it to me so I can have a closer look at the service exceptions.

Please make sure that the widget classes are properly referring to existing files.

Regards,
Victor Velev
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed