Server Error in project

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2018 17:38

Server Error in project

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Oct-2011 00:00

I have created a custom control in VS 2010.Registered it on Sitefinity backend.Now i am getting this error message when i want to open my project from SPM >>>

Unable to load one or more of the requested types. Retrieve the LoaderExceptions property for more information.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.Reflection.ReflectionTypeLoadException: Unable to load one or more of the requested types. Retrieve the LoaderExceptions property for more information.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[ReflectionTypeLoadException: Unable to load one or more of the requested types. Retrieve the LoaderExceptions property for more information.]
   DynamicModule.ns.Wrapped_OpenAccessMetaDataProvider_d8c4da8c1d7d4b7882c5dac40d2d56ef.Initialize(String providerName, NameValueCollection config, Type managerType) +197
   Telerik.Sitefinity.Data.ManagerBase`1.InstantiateProvider(IDataProviderSettings providerSettings, Type providerType, ExceptionPolicyName policy, ManagerBase`1 manager) +1342
   Telerik.Sitefinity.Data.ManagerBase`1.InstantiateProvider(IDataProviderSettings providerSettings, ExceptionPolicyName policy, ManagerBase`1 manager) +63
   Telerik.Sitefinity.Data.ManagerBase`1.SetProvider(String providerName, String transactionName) +297
   Telerik.Sitefinity.Data.ManagerBase`1..ctor(String providerName, String transactionName) +131
   Telerik.Sitefinity.Data.Metadata.MetadataManager..ctor() +12

[TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.]
   System.RuntimeTypeHandle.CreateInstance(RuntimeType type, Boolean publicOnly, Boolean noCheck, Boolean& canBeCached, RuntimeMethodHandleInternal& ctor, Boolean& bNeedSecurityCheck) +0
   System.RuntimeType.CreateInstanceSlow(Boolean publicOnly, Boolean skipCheckThis, Boolean fillCache) +98
   System.RuntimeType.CreateInstanceDefaultCtor(Boolean publicOnly, Boolean skipVisibilityChecks, Boolean skipCheckThis, Boolean fillCache) +241
   System.Activator.CreateInstance() +103
   Telerik.Sitefinity.Data.ManagerBase`1.GetManager(String providerName, String transactionName) +80
   Telerik.Sitefinity.Services.SystemManager.Initialize() +171
   Telerik.Sitefinity.Abstractions.Bootstrapper.RegisterRoutes(RouteCollection routes) +278
   Telerik.Sitefinity.Abstractions.Bootstrapper.Bootstrap() +239
   Telerik.Sitefinity.Web.SitefinityHttpModule.Init(HttpApplication context) +116
   System.Web.Routing.UrlRoutingModule.System.Web.IHttpModule.Init(HttpApplication application) +10
   System.Web.HttpApplication.InitModulesCommon() +166
   System.Web.HttpApplication.InitModules() +46
   System.Web.HttpApplication.InitInternal(HttpContext context, HttpApplicationState state, MethodInfo[] handlers) +715
   System.Web.HttpApplicationFactory.GetNormalApplicationInstance(HttpContext context) +283
   System.Web.HttpApplicationFactory.GetApplicationInstance(HttpContext context) +104
   System.Web.HttpRuntime.ProcessRequestInternal(HttpWorkerRequest wr) +327

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:4.0.30319; ASP.NET Version:4.0.30319.237

How can i fix this problem.I ve already deleted all the control files i created in VS.

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Oct-2011 00:00

Hello Can,

Most probably there are missing dlls in your bin folder. Please make sure that all dlls are there. Generally if you rebuild the solution the dlls from the bin gets removed. You can recover them from EmptyProject installation that is automatically generated when you create a project through Sitefinity's Project Manager.

Greetings,
Ivan Dimitrov
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 05-Oct-2011 00:00

Problem solved thank you.

This thread is closed