Roadmap questions - The worst bugs and most looked for featu

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2018 18:22

Roadmap questions - The worst bugs and most looked for features (for me at least)

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 05-Oct-2011 00:00

I would like to know if any of these featurs are planned for 4.3 or 4.4

Forms Module
- Send mail when form is filled out (Feature request)
- Pixel layout finaly usable (Bug)
http://www.sitefinity.com/devnet/forums/sitefinity-4-x/bugs-issues/formslayout-is-like-a-box-of-chocolate.aspx

Mulitlingual Support
- Different document and images for mutliple langauges (at the moment different titles possible linking to only one image or document) (Feature Request)
- SBE finaly gets the option of mulitple backend languages (Feature request / bug)
http://www.sitefinity.com/devnet/forums/sitefinity-4-x/bugs-issues/4-2-sbe-backend-languages.aspx

Editor
- More spellcheck versions then EN/FR/DE (Feature request)
- As soon as you have an internal Link - the contenct block does not save !!!!! ITS UNUSABLE!!!
http://www.sitefinity.com/devnet/forums/sitefinity-4-x/bugs-issues/links-and-images.aspx

Navigation
- PanelBar option (Feature request)
- Vertial Menu with Flyout (Feature request)

Images
- Renaming Images with the same name does not result in same images multiple timess (Feature request / bug)

Dashbord
- Startpage can be defined (Feature request)
- Maybe some helpfull information on dashbord like new Forms entries (if not mailed) (Feature request)
- Pages waiting for Approval (Feature request)

The BUGS are the once I need a answer at least.

Markus

Posted by Community Admin on 11-Oct-2011 00:00

Hi Markus Berchtold,

We'll escalate all of the things that are bugs, and the deadline for the fixing will be 4.4 release, so you should expect them there at latest. The PanelBar navigation is already planned as a small task (thus not included in the roadmap) and we will try to deliver it in 4.4. 

I will really make sure to discuss the rest of the feature requests with the team. If we can at least prepare KB articles for some of them, that would be great.

I hope that this works for you. Let me know if you have any other suggestions.

Regards,
Georgi
the Telerik team
Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 11-Oct-2011 00:00

Dear Georgi

Thanks for the great news! Looking very much forward to 4.4.

I am sure you will even deliver more then I expect ;-)

Markus

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Feb-2013 00:00

@Georgi

The PanelBar navigation is already planned as a small task (thus not included in the roadmap) and we will try to deliver it in 4.4. 
UNQUOTE

Did the PanelBar ever make it to the roadmap?

Posted by Community Admin on 06-Feb-2013 00:00

Hello Markus,

The option for PanelBar in our default navigation is discussed in the team and has been logged as a feature in our system. I have made the feature public, so that everyone can vote for it. You can track its status, following the PITS link:

www.telerik.com/.../pits.aspx

All the best,
Jen Peleva
the Telerik team
Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed