I would like to know if any of these featurs are planned for 4.3 or 4.4
- Send mail when form is filled out (Feature request)
- Pixel layout finaly usable (Bug)
- Different document and images for mutliple langauges (at the moment different titles possible linking to only one image or document) (Feature Request)
- SBE finaly gets the option of mulitple backend languages (Feature request / bug)
- More spellcheck versions then EN/FR/DE (Feature request)
- As soon as you have an internal Link - the contenct block does not save !!!!! ITS UNUSABLE!!!
- PanelBar option (Feature request)
- Vertial Menu with Flyout (Feature request)
- Renaming Images with the same name does not result in same images multiple timess (Feature request / bug)
- Startpage can be defined (Feature request)
- Maybe some helpfull information on dashbord like new Forms entries (if not mailed) (Feature request)
- Pages waiting for Approval (Feature request)
The BUGS are the once I need a answer at least.
We'll escalate all of the things that are bugs, and the deadline for the fixing will be 4.4 release, so you should expect them there at latest. The PanelBar navigation is already planned as a small task (thus not included in the roadmap) and we will try to deliver it in 4.4.
I will really make sure to discuss the rest of the feature requests with the team. If we can at least prepare KB articles for some of them, that would be great.
I hope that this works for you. Let me know if you have any other suggestions.
The option for PanelBar in our default navigation is discussed in the team and has been logged as a feature in our system. I have made the feature public, so that everyone can vote for it. You can track its status, following the PITS link: