image problems

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2018 23:00

image problems

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 05-Oct-2011 00:00

Good day,

Currently when I insert an image by using image manager it does not show up. I finally narrowed it down to the fact that width=auto height=auto. If I remove them everything works fine or if I put in the dimensions of the image it also works fine. The images are stored in a library/database system.  If I resize the image with image manager they also show. The only time images will not show is when the width and height are set to auto. No css is being used. Build for Sitefinity is 4.2.1650 and we are using IE 7 and we cannot update our browser.

Any suggestions? Thanks

Rob

Posted by Community Admin on 11-Oct-2011 00:00

Hi Rob,

Thank you for contacting Telerik Support.

It is hard to determine the reason why this issue occurs. Would you please provide us with some additional information (photos, video) or backend access to your website, so that I could examine it further and be of better help to you.

Best wishes,
Zheyna Peleva
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 11-Oct-2011 00:00

Hi Zheyna,

I have no problems with videos and strictly occurs with images. It doesn't matter what format the image is it does not appear if width and height is set to auto. Is there not a way to have it so when you insert an image it inserts the actual width and height of the image automatically instead of it going to auto? I have full admin rights to the entire site. 

Thanks,  Rob

Posted by Community Admin on 12-Oct-2011 00:00

Hi Rob,

This turns out to be an issue, that only occurs when using IE7. We have logged it as a bug, which will be fixed in our future releases. What you could do is to remove the width and height properties in HTML mode and the images should appear again.

All the best,
Zheyna Peleva
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 28-Oct-2011 00:00

Hi Zheyna,

Sorry didn't get back to you sooner but was having problems signing in. Thanks for the  info and hopefully the fix will be in the next release.

Rob

This thread is closed