Event Schedule View Error....

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2018 14:00

Event Schedule View Error....

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 10-Oct-2011 00:00

I am trying to set-up an event calender within Sitefinity. I have already created the events from within the module section. When I click on the events within the calender it gives the error below. Please help....

Server Error in '/' Application.

The resource cannot be found.

Description: HTTP 404. The resource you are looking for (or one of its dependencies) could have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable. Please review the following URL and make sure that it is spelled correctly.

Requested URL: /first_steps/webinars/09-10-19/Preschool_KEDS_Updating_Child_Records_-_A_walk-through_for_all_staff.aspx

Posted by Community Admin on 10-Oct-2011 00:00

Hello Jonathan Perry,

Can you please let us know what implementation pattern you're using for displaying the events in Calendar view? If you're trying to bind the events with RadScheduler, I believe you might find this forum thread useful. It contains a detailed discussion and a code sample that you might refer to. If you have any additional questions, please let us know.

Best wishes,
Boyan Barnev
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 11-Oct-2011 00:00

I am just using the built in Event Schedule View control.

Thanks!

Posted by Community Admin on 11-Oct-2011 00:00

Hello Jonathan Perry,

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but could it be that you're using Sitefinity 3.x not 4.x as specified in this forum thread? If the above is true, I believe the problem is that you do not have an Events view widget present on the page where the events clicked from the Event scheduler view are opened. Looking forwards to your reply.

Regards,
Boyan Barnev
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed