Image Rotator Widget

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2018 14:46

Image Rotator Widget

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 13-Oct-2011 00:00

Hi,

i create the Image Rotator Widget and i can put the widget image rotator in my master-site. I can select the pictures\album - and so on - in the master the rotator was running but not in the preview!?

Have anyone a idea whats the problem - and have anyone a soluton for this problem?

Manuel

Posted by Community Admin on 17-Oct-2011 00:00

Hello Manuel,

Can you please elaborate a little bit on "in the master the rotator was running but not in the preview" - do you mean that the Rotator is not visible when dropping in on the page/switching in preview mode? I've recorded a sample video demonstrating the default functionality of a sample ImageRotator user control, please take a look at it and let me know if the scenario I've tested differs from what you have set up.

Best wishes,
Boyan Barnev
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 17-Oct-2011 00:00

Hi,

sorry.
Now its running! ;)
I don't know why....but its running

Thanks
Manuel

Posted by Community Admin on 02-Mar-2012 00:00

Hi,and thankx for the tuto it's  realy useful .
My probleme is that I have download and unzip the image rotation wedget,and used'it in a page and i have followed the steps in the video but i dont find the wedget to modify it when I open the project by Visual Studio 10 ( I used SF 4.4) 
Thankx 

Posted by Community Admin on 02-Mar-2012 00:00

Hi,

Can you please let us know how you have used the widget on a page if you haven't built it with Visual Studio beforehand? Generally if you have added the folder using Windows File Explorer for example the file might not appear in Visual Studio if you have not clicked on Show All Files option under Solution Explorer.

Regards,
Boyan Barnev
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed