Simplicity Template

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2018 23:11

Simplicity Template

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 16-Oct-2011 00:00

I wrote about this problem on its own page before but there is no feedback for last 8 days.There are some people who got the same problem.The problem is about descriptions on navigation.They are not appearing when i add a new tab on navigation.What should i do to fix that.

www.sitefinity.com/marketplace/themes/simplicity.aspx

Posted by Community Admin on 19-Oct-2011 00:00

Hello Can,

The description is taken from the description added to a page. You can see the description field field when you create a page or edit its title and properties and see the description section.

Greetings,
Stanislav Velikov
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 19-Oct-2011 00:00

Sorry for missing information.i already added description when i created the page.However,i cant see them.You can check the simplicity comments on its page.There are some people who got the same problem but there is no certain solution.

Regards,
Can.

Posted by Community Admin on 24-Oct-2011 00:00

Hello Can,

Concerning the problem you may contact the developer of the custom navigation it was developed and distributed by a third party developer.

Regards,
Stanislav Velikov
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed