Linking Thumbnails in Image Rotator Widget

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2018 17:42

Linking Thumbnails in Image Rotator Widget

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 19-Oct-2011 00:00

We have the image rotator installed and working but we're no longer able to insert the URL that each thumbnail should go to when clicked. The ImageLink field no longer displays on the image properties. Anyone have any idea how we get this working again. I not sure how/why/when the ImageLink field disappeared. A screenshot is attached. Any guidance would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Posted by Community Admin on 21-Oct-2011 00:00

Hello Ingrid,

The image rotator from the marketplace ( I suppose this is the control you are referring to ) is developed by Bytanium Software LLC not the Sitefinity team therefore it is not supported by us. Please contact Bytanium Software for support regarding the custom tool.

Best wishes,
Victor Velev
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 24-Oct-2011 00:00

Thanks for your reply. My question is not about the functionality of the 3rd party widget - it only relates to that that widget. My question deals with core Sitefinity 4x functionality.

Specifically, my question is how can I get the custom field "ImageLink" to display in the image properties window. At one time, it did display but no longer does. And as you can see from the attached screenshot it should still be displaying. Under the custom field's settings, we've selected "This field is available for entering data in...'All screens where you work with images in the Backend'".

The attached screen shots show the settings for the custom field and the screen shot on my original post illustrate that the custom field isn't being displayed. Again, thanks for any guidance on how to get this field to display.

Posted by Community Admin on 27-Oct-2011 00:00

Hi Ingrid,

Can you tell me when did you start to experience the behaviour? Can you provide login credentials for the website for us to observe the situation?

Regards,
Victor Velev
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed