Upgrade 3.7 SP3 to 3.7 SP4

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2018 19:17

Upgrade 3.7 SP3 to 3.7 SP4

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 19-Oct-2011 00:00

Hi,
I have a CMS apps version 3.7 SP3 and I am try to upgrade to 3.7 SP4. I went to Sitefinity and download file Sitefinity_3_7_2136_standard.

I followed this Instruction to upgrade my apps. At step 2, after installing the version 3.7 SP4 and unzip all the files, I copied them to my current apps then run it.

I did not see anything changes. I check all the files in my apps there was also nothing has been updated at all.  

Did I download a wrong file or I missed any steps in that instruction?

Please help!

Thanks,

Hi Nk,

First check if your website has been upgraded following this KB.

Kind regards,
Ivan Dimitrov
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Ivan,
Thank you for your replying.

The current version of my apps is 3.7.2096.2.

It looked like that I am still having 3.7 SP3 after copying all files over.

Thanks,

Posted by Community Admin on 20-Oct-2011 00:00

Hi Nk,

Have you followed all the steps after step 2? Make sure to go through all 10 steps in order to get your project running properly.

All the best,
Victor Velev
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed