RadEditor and images folder in SharePoint

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2018 12:41

RadEditor and images folder in SharePoint

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Nov-2011 00:00

Hi Sitefinity,

I'm currently using a Telerik radeditor in SharePoint 2007. When I tried to insert an image, it only allows access to the publishimages folder but not the sitecollectionimages folder. 

How can I rectify this? 

Posted by Community Admin on 08-Nov-2011 00:00

Hello James,

The problem could be due to an incorrect path or to that you try to access a folder under a different sitecollection. You can access the folders only in the current site collection.

Could you please send the ConfigFile.xml / ListConfigFile.xml so that I can see how the paths are set?
These configuration files are located in the \Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\web server extensions\wpresources\RadEditorSharePoint\5.x.xx.0__1f131a624888eeed\Resources folder, where 5.x.xx numbers represent the RadEditor for MOSS version.

You can find more information in the following help article: Set Properties Via Config File.

Best regards,
Rumen
the Telerik team

If you want to get updates on new releases, tips and tricks and sneak peeks at our product labs directly from the developers working on the RadControls for ASP.NET AJAX, subscribe to their blog feed now

This thread is closed