Analytics data missing on google.com/analytics

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2018 17:49

Analytics data missing on google.com/analytics

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Nov-2011 00:00

Hi I have set on SF 4.2 site to use google analytics and it works fine in sitefinity and I can see data. However when I log into www.google.com/analytics I don't see any data everything is 0

was under the impression that SF will simply access the data from google/analytics and display it internaly for convenience of the user.

or

Is it normal that if using SF analytics the www.google.com/analytics is empty

If I should see my data on www.google.com/analytics has anyone an idea why I don't see anyting?

Markus

1) You've put the account\script details into the widget and that lives in your template\masterpage?
2) Did you JUST set it up? (it takes a day or so to start to see stuff once the widget\script code is in there)

Dear Steve

The problem is, that I see data in Sitefinity but not on my google analytics account.

Markus

Posted by Community Admin on 08-Nov-2011 00:00

Hello Markus Berchtold,

Are you sure you look at the same account ID? I don't see how is it possible for Sitefinity do display correct data for analytics and when you go to your google account there to be nothing. Also as Steve mentioned, there need to pass some time - around 24h hours in order for the first data to start showing up. What is your site - when you view source is the script block for the google analytics present there?

Greetings,
Lubomir Velkov
the Telerik team
Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed