Sitefinity Login Error

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2018 22:06

Sitefinity Login Error

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 08-Nov-2011 00:00

Hi All,

I'm using Sitefinity. I was trying to work with modules and all of a sudden I'm getting this error on Login to my sitefinity site. Could someone point me in the right direction?

Thanks,
Heather

Posted by Community Admin on 09-Nov-2011 00:00

I really need help with this as it is causing down time with my site. Is there someone I can email that could help me with this? I really don't know even where to start. I was working with trying to add modules to the site and all of a sudden when I went to login to the site it's giving me an error and I don't know how to go about fixing it.

Please help!
Thank you!

Posted by Community Admin on 10-Nov-2011 00:00

You can open a support ticket if your license is current and the responce times should improve.

Have you got a back-up that you can revert to? Always make sure you have back-ups with live sites like that. I expect the configuration files are messed up. Does restarting the IIS server and clearing the browser cache do anything?

Posted by Community Admin on 10-Nov-2011 00:00

Hi Heather,

Can you tell us what you were editing which led to the error? Please provide the steps you take prior to receiving the error. Also make note of Andrei's suggestions as well.

Best wishes,
Victor Velev
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed