4.3 Image Properties Dialog

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2018 11:15

4.3 Image Properties Dialog

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 11-Nov-2011 00:00

Hi.

Up to Sitefinty 4.2 I was able to set Margin and Border properties and CSS Class in the Image properties dialog. (see imageproperties_old.png).
How could I set these properties in the new image proprty editor in Sitefinity 4.3?

Kind regards 
Udo

Posted by Community Admin on 14-Nov-2011 00:00

Hello Le Corbu,

The option you are looking for is removed, but we have introduced ( as you already noticed ) new way to setup the position of the image. Unfortunately there is no way to set the margins for the image position as before.

Regards,
Victor Velev
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 12-Dec-2011 00:00

Dear Telerik,
Please put this back asap. You cannot remove features users expect to be there. I now have to tell my clients to go into the HTML en insert a style="margin............". Unacceptable!
Rik Theunis

Posted by Community Admin on 12-Dec-2011 00:00

We use this workaround: We setup a number of well named predefined CssClasses and have a cheatsheet for users to enter the desired CssClass under 'advanced'.

Posted by Community Admin on 12-Jan-2012 00:00

Did this ever make it into PITS or anything? This is really needed--can't believe it was just stripped out for no reason.

Posted by Community Admin on 17-Jan-2012 00:00

Hello Zak,

I have logged the request in PITS. Please follow this link if you want to track the issue and vote for it.

Kind regards,
Victor Velev
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 01-Feb-2012 00:00

I totally agree. How can you just take a feature out? PITS or no PITS I think this should be put back in asap! I've been inundated with calls asking me how users can set margins in their images. I find myself having to send them snippets of html and css to get the job done. Not happy.

Posted by Community Admin on 05-Feb-2013 00:00

Over 1 year old and still +1 from me. 

I so often need to set margins if floating images.

Markus

Posted by Community Admin on 08-Feb-2013 00:00

Hi guys,

The ability to adjust the margins will be available with our upcoming Sitefinity 5.4 release. 

Kind regards,
Pavel Benov
the Telerik team

Posted by Community Admin on 08-Feb-2013 00:00

Dear Pavel

Another reason to look forward to 5.4. You guy are going to make so many customers happy with 5.4.

Markus

This thread is closed