Event Photo & Breadcrumbs

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2018 10:38

Event Photo & Breadcrumbs

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 17-Nov-2011 00:00

Hi,

I have the task of upgrading a website from a compiled 3.5 website (with no source code) to the latest version of SF. The project incorporates a site redesign as well.

In the current website (for a club/bar), there are lots of events and the events have images In SF3.5 administration, I can see that there is an 'Event Photos' section that lets me upload photos for the list view. I can't see a similar feature in SF4.3.

Am I looking in the wrong place? Was this dropped from SF4.X? Or is it a custom built function that I don't have the code to?

Also, what is the best plan for breadcrumbs in the current version? I see that they have been dropped from 3.x to 4.x. I also see that the recommended plugin isn't updated yet. Are there any time frames for when something will be available? I have a whole 2 weeks for this project. ;-)

Thanks,
Michael

Posted by Community Admin on 21-Nov-2011 00:00

Hi Michael,

I'm not sure if this is a custom feature that you added to your 3.5 installation. Our current version of Sitefinity is 4.3, that has a built-in Migration module. This module may be used to migrate a 3.7 SP4 site to the latest Sitefinity version. This means that you first need to upgrade your 3.5 site to 3.7 SP4.

There isn't an exact Event Photos module but you can put photos in the Events items in Sitefinity 4.x. I hope this answers your question.

Best wishes,
Lubomir Velkov
the Telerik team
Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed