An FAQ Module?

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2018 15:16

An FAQ Module?

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 18-Nov-2011 00:00

Hi There,

My apologies if this exists somewhere but searching for "faq" and "module" is really difficult as it brings back all results relating to frequently asked questions about modules but not a module for adding faqs to a site.

I have a potential project coming up and one thing they need is a simple admin tool to create and maintain faqs for the site. The potential client is already concerned about the high price tag so I'm trying to find ways to save them some costs. Creating a new module from scratch isn't one of them.(especially since control designers are so complicated in SF4) so I'm wondering if anyone has created a solution that they wouldn't mind sharing?

Thanks for any help or insight as to how this could easily be accomplished in SF4.

Cheers,
Phill

Hi Phill Hodgkinson,

Thank you for contacting Telerik support.

You can use the Lists module which is designed to be used exactly for different types of lists like FAQ, list with offices, employees ets. Check our documentation for more details on the Lists module:
http://www.sitefinity.com/40/help/developers-guide/sitefinity-essentials-modules-lists.html

Please let me know if this helps.

All the best,
Antoaneta
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

That sounds just like what I'm looking for. I'll let you know how I make out. Thanks! Phill

This thread is closed