SitefinitySiteMapDataSource generating one page sometimes wi

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2018 17:31

SitefinitySiteMapDataSource generating one page sometimes without .aspx extension

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 18-Nov-2011 00:00

Greetings,
I'm using a SitefinitySiteMapDataSource to populate my RadMenu for naviagation on my recently updated Sitefinity 4.3 site (upgraded from 3.7).  I have one page, which coincidentally is the News page (it's a target for the single news item and also the list page).  Sometimes the url in the radmenu is /about/News.aspx and sometimes it's /about/News.  When there's no .aspx the page 404s.  Every other page in the navigation is always ended in .aspx and works fine.

Is there anything I can do to force this page to always display with the .aspx extension?

Thanks,
Francis

Posted by Community Admin on 23-Nov-2011 00:00

Hello Francis,

Can you try to come up with some constant scenario so we can reproduce the problem here? Is news.aspx a group page or a standard one?

Best wishes,
Pavel Iliev
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed