Libraries

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2018 18:46

Libraries

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 18-Nov-2011 00:00

Good day,

I was wondering if there is a way to create a library within a library sort of.  Currently  I have a lot of libraries which I would like to combine some of them so when I view my libraries I do not see so many. Basically more like a directory structure where the root may be for policies then within in that other folders seperating out the policies. So basically a library for policies then within that library a library for  xpolicy another library for y policy etc...
This way when I view the libraries I see a policy one and not the rest of them until I go into the policy library. 

Hopefully that makes sense

Rob

Posted by Community Admin on 23-Nov-2011 00:00

Hello Rob,

Unfortunately the described behaviour is not supported by Sitefinity at the moment. Such feature request exists in our  PITS system. You can track the issues progress and vote for it.

Regards,
Victor Velev
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed