Internal Releases - What's fixed PITS

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2018 17:20

Internal Releases - What's fixed PITS

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 22-Nov-2011 00:00

Would it be possible to show on the internal release post http://www.sitefinity.com/devnet/forums/sitefinity-4-x/general-discussions/sitefinity-4-x-internal-releases-for-developers-only.aspx

What bugs are fixed?

If I take the last 19xx release there is a lot about migration tool but not one single bug fix from PITS. The only one fixed was new to the last release.

I know the focus is on migration tool and e-commerce but to me every time I read a bug has been fixe my face gets more towards a smile then a frown.

Alos if a bug is fixed in PITS it would be most helpfull when Telerik would write a short comment as in what build that was fixed. So you would know if you have an older build that an update would acutally solve a problem. (I know PITS will be reworked but that can still take some time)

Markus

Posted by Community Admin on 25-Nov-2011 00:00

Hi Markus,

indeed, the fixes in the last internal build were related to the Migration module. On the other hand, I agree with you. We will try to add more descriptions to the fixed bugs, both in the release notes and in the PITS.

Best wishes,
Georgi
the Telerik team
Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed