How to exclude unnecessary columns from Forms Responses exce

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2018 11:41

How to exclude unnecessary columns from Forms Responses excel sheet?

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 26-Nov-2011 00:00

Hello everyone,

Can someone tell how can I have my Forms responses excel sheets the way I want (i.e. only include fields that shows up in the form)?
Is there any way to override button (Export as excel) functionality, or add another button with custom export logic?
Please let me know if any way is this possible.

Thank you

Posted by Community Admin on 27-Nov-2011 00:00

Anyone?

Posted by Community Admin on 27-Nov-2011 00:00

This has bugged me since release, I think I might have a PITS issue as well

1) Column data users didn't add, they don't want to see on export
2) Columns use the developer name instead of the "friendly" name...so you end up with potentially unreadable results.

Using the forms manager it should be doable to write your own export button, but I'd personally much rather it see some love and get fixed.

Posted by Community Admin on 30-Nov-2011 00:00

Hello guys,

We don't offer such functionality at the moment, and since I couldn't find the PITS item Steve mentioned about, I've logged it as feature request. Here's the link to PITS.

All the best,
Jen Peleva
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 30-Nov-2011 00:00

Hey Jen,
  Yeah it's title is a bit obscure, and only I voted for it :p...however here's the link

PITS LINK

This thread is closed