Spellcheck +10 languages

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2018 08:11

Spellcheck +10 languages

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 30-Nov-2011 00:00

According to the feature list SF supports 10+ Spell check languages. I could not find the it-it.tdf where can these be downloaded?
Markus

Posted by Community Admin on 05-Dec-2011 00:00

Hi Markus Berchtold,

Please check this thread: http://www.telerik.com/community/forums/aspnet-ajax/spell/147971-radspell-dictionaries.aspx#576503.

Best wishes,
Radoslav Georgiev
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 05-Dec-2011 00:00

Dear Radoslav
Thanks for the link. When Telerik writes that SF supports something I kind of expect it to be from Telerik and not from customers.
This would be like writing that you can send forms to any e-mail address (if using a market place solution).
Since spellcheck does not change so often any chance that Telerik considers checking those languages officialy supported by Telerik and adding these to the Marketplace
directly.

Could it make sense to include stuff that extends SF from a Telerik point of view (back end languages) to be included in the download section of the account.

Kind of adding - language packs 4.3 to the download section?

To me marketplace has many great add-ons but somehow feels a bit like open source. And one reason I love SF is that Telerik is behind it so you know when something gets updated you don't have to worry that some add-ons might not work because they are compilled against a older version.

Just my thought. Thanks again for the link.

Markus

This thread is closed