Forms Builder and form layout

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2018 22:21

Forms Builder and form layout

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 02-Dec-2011 00:00

For my site I need to make some forms, but the some are quite large. To reduce scrolling some I'd like to change where the label is about a textbox. Is there a way to place it to the left of a textbox instead of above it as is the default? Thank you!

Eric

Posted by Community Admin on 02-Dec-2011 00:00

Actually I've found it under settings, but now I'm curious if I can do a mix and match and selectively choose? Is that what the CSS class is there for?

Eric

Posted by Community Admin on 07-Dec-2011 00:00

Hi Eric,

When you set the CssClass property of the form control, Sitefinity wraps it in a div with the specified class, so - yes, you can set the different css classes to your controls and style them the way you like.

Greetings,
Svetoslav Petsov
the Telerik team
Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 31-May-2012 00:00

Unfortunately it also sets the class on the input tag itself, which doubles up the style.  This seems like a bug... the class should be applied to the div OR the input, but not both.

Posted by Community Admin on 31-May-2012 00:00

Unfortunately it also sets the class on the input tag itself, which doubles up the style.  This seems like a bug... the class should be applied to the div OR the input, but not both.

This thread is closed