Subscribing to multiple Newsletter Campaigns/Blogs

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2018 22:07

Subscribing to multiple Newsletter Campaigns/Blogs

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 05-Dec-2011 00:00

Can anyone tell me if Sitefinity is capable of providing a similar service?

Situation: We are a large (50 campus) school district. Our current CMS offers a Newsletter feature that:
-Allows users to subscribe to multiple campus newsletters from one page
-Allows granular roles and permissions so staff at one campus can only edit and publish their newsletter
-Includes mandatory opt in to district wide newsletter. If someone subscribes to a campus, they will automatically receive the district's newsletter.
-All newsletters are archived (as html docs) so that they can be viewed as webpages by non-subscribers as well.

I do not believe Sitefinity can provide a newsletter solution to what we currently offer. I have also considered going the route of blogs for each campus, but it does not appear that Sitefinity offers a way to subscribe to blogs. It only offers subscriptions to blogs via RSS feeds, which is not preferred, especially when our newsletters are used for both crisis communication and general information for 20,000 subscribers.

Posted by Community Admin on 08-Dec-2011 00:00

Hi Linda,

Unfortunately I think that the features that you request are not available at full extent in Sitefinity for now, especially about the granular roles and permissions.

Apologies for the inconvenience.

Greetings,
Lubomir Velkov
the Telerik team
Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed