Not able to find the Admin.master.cs file in my SityFinity s

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2018 21:43

Not able to find the Admin.master.cs file in my SityFinity solution

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 07-Dec-2011 00:00

Hi,

I am very new to SityFinity. I have installed the SiteFinity 4.3. Once I opened the SiteFinity application in Visual Studio, I am not able to view the Admin folder in it.
My solution structure is attached. Please let me know how can view the Admin folder and access the files inside that so that i can make modifications in those files.

Thanks,
Gagandeep

Posted by Community Admin on 08-Dec-2011 00:00

Hi Gagandeep,

All files are embedded into assemblies that we ship with Sitefinity. You can extend built-in functionality or create custom logic following our documentation

Regards,
Ivan Dimitrov
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 08-Dec-2011 00:00

Hi Ivan,

I want to hide the Menu items in the Sitefinity page based on the permissions to the Users. How can i do that in Sitefinity 4.3?
Please see the attached screenshot.

Thanks,
Gagan

Posted by Community Admin on 13-Dec-2011 00:00

Hi Gagandeep,

You can go to Adminsitration->Backend Pages and find the desired pages there  - they should appear as Group Pages. You can set their View permissions as per your specific requirements.

All the best,
Boyan Barnev
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 13-Dec-2011 00:00

Thanks Boyan for the reply...

That was really helpful

Regards,
Gagandeep

This thread is closed