CleanNav Generate uniq class issue

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2018 19:22

CleanNav Generate uniq class issue

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 08-Dec-2011 00:00

Hello,
I am using CleanNav Navigation control in my sitefinity 4.3 project. In the properties, when I click on "Generate unique classes for each link" to get unique class name on my each link and publish it then I get this error. I am not sure what exactly I am doing wrong. Actually I want to show some selected items in my main navigation with multi-lingual functionality. I dont want to show all items in my main navigation.

Also, is there any property to enable active state?

Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Posted by Community Admin on 08-Dec-2011 00:00

Asif,

I assisted with the development of this control. Email me at cwoodard@apterainc.com - I'd like to investigate the issue further to see if we can find the cause. Did you receive a stack trace with this error?

Thanks,

Chris

This thread is closed