Language Changing issue in Admin side

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2018 08:21

Language Changing issue in Admin side

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 12-Dec-2011 00:00

Hai,
I have a strange issue.My default language is English and my second language is Arabic..When logged inside as admin and when clicking on pages menu everything works fine for English edition...but when the language  is changed to Arabic all pages the tittle is show but on the right side of each tittle it is written [[Content.ExpirationDate].... please look at the attached image and see the exact problem.How can i solve this issue

Posted by Community Admin on 14-Dec-2011 00:00

Hello Rakesh,

Thank you for using our services. Indeed, this behavior seems very strange, can you please let us know if you have introduced any specific configuration change prior to this exception occurring, and if so, please let us know of the exact steps you have followed, so we can try to reproduce the issue locally and inspect what might be causing it. Thanks in advance for your kind cooperation.

Kind regards,
Boyan Barnev
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed