Video Ordering

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2018 18:28

Video Ordering

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 12-Dec-2011 00:00

I am wanting to display my videos in galleries as they are ordered in each library. I understand how to do this in the admin area, however I find it extremely frustrating trying to reorder the the videos just by looking at their little thumbnails. I have an entire series of videos that have similar backgrounds (see attachment), thus these thumbnails look nearly the same for every video. Obviously, this makes it difficult to order them visually.

My question is whether there is another way I can order them in their respective libraries using titles or some other field as a reference, versus just seeing thumbnails?

Posted by Community Admin on 15-Dec-2011 00:00

Hello Craig Brown,

Thank you for contacting Telerik support.
It seems we have a bug the Videos section - by design next to every thimbnail you should be able to see the item name. I have logged this as a bug in our internal system and we will do our best to fix it as soon as possible.
We will also discuss this case with our UX team as we think that some more improvements can be done related to Videos, Images and Documents and files.

500 Telerik points are added to your account.

Kind regards,
Antoaneta
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 15-Dec-2011 00:00

Thank you, Antoaneta! I look forward to the fix.

This thread is closed