4.4 Localization Files

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2018 16:32

4.4 Localization Files

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 20-Dec-2011 00:00

Now that 4.4 is out I really want to test it. I am wondering if the localization files from 4.3 will work? When can we expect the language files for back-end to be updated to 4.4.

Markus

Posted by Community Admin on 21-Dec-2011 00:00

Hello Markus,

As I promised last time, we've been much faster and we've streamlined the process of updating the localizations. Most of these are ready to be uploaded to the marketplace and we're on it as we speak. Only  Turkish, Arabic and French are not 100% ready yet, but will be by the end of the week. The others are being uploaded as we speak!

Best wishes,
Grisha 'Greg' Karanikolov
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 21-Dec-2011 00:00

Dear Greg
That's why I love Telerik/Sitefinity! With every release it gets better and better.
Congratulations on 4.4

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Jan-2012 00:00

Dear Grisha

Uploading as we speak? Am I just not seeing the 4.4 files on the marketplace?
Markus

i also search for it. But no files there for German Language.

:(

Hello all,

The German localization is uploaded, the rest will be ready tomorrow. Apologies for the delay.

Greetings,
Lubomir Velkov
the Telerik team
Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Don't tell me we have the same problem again.
Trying to import results in the following error.

Markus

PS: Tryed it a second time and now it worked.

@TMatt. Did it work for you as well?

Server Error in '/' Application.
Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
Parameter name: index
Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
Parameter name: index

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
Parameter name: index]
   System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentOutOfRangeException() +72
   System.Collections.Generic.List`1.get_Item(Int32 index) +9593284
   Telerik.Sitefinity.Data.CacheDependencyHandler.NotifyAll() +121
   Telerik.Sitefinity.Data.CacheDependency.NotifyAllInternal(IEnumerable`1 handlers) +100
   Telerik.Sitefinity.Data.CacheDependency.NotifyAll() +16
   Telerik.Sitefinity.Localization.Web.ImportLanguagePackDialog.ImportLanguagePackButton_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e) +149
   System.Web.UI.WebControls.LinkButton.OnClick(EventArgs e) +118
   System.Web.UI.WebControls.LinkButton.RaisePostBackEvent(String eventArgument) +113
   System.Web.UI.WebControls.LinkButton.System.Web.UI.IPostBackEventHandler.RaisePostBackEvent(String eventArgument) +9
   System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(IPostBackEventHandler sourceControl, String eventArgument) +13
   System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(NameValueCollection postData) +176
   System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +5563

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:4.0.30319; ASP.NET Version:4.0.30319.1

Seems to be working fine.

Regards

This thread is closed