Metro Finance Navigation

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2018 02:59

Metro Finance Navigation

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Jan-2012 00:00

Hi Telerik Team.
I am using Sitefinity 4.3 and working on Metro Finance Template.However,my navigation is not looking like the one in the Live Demo.Whenever i want to use a template from Sitefinity marketplace,this problem happens.

I am waiting for your solutions.
Thanks in Advance
Can,

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Jan-2012 00:00

Can,

To get the navigation working as expected, you'll need to edit the navigation widget and change the type to "Horizontal with drop down menus". Also, expand the "Design settings" located in the bottom right of the window and enter "Metro" for the "Wrapper CSS class".

Hope that helps!

Posted by Community Admin on 05-Jan-2012 00:00

Hi guys,

@Tim, the navigation widget should be configured to Horizontal with drop down menus, as you properly pointed out. However, I didn't need to set a Metro skin to it to have the same look as the navigation from the demo. The css needed a little touching up though, because Telerik default styles would add a border around the navigation. To remove it I just declared:

.RadMenu_Sitefinity ul.rmRootGroup, .RadMenu_Sitefinity div.rmRootGroup
border:none important!;
Here's a video on how the navigation looks on a blank project. The reason for those little differences is that initially the marketplace templates were created for the 4.1 version of Sitefinity.
@Can, what is the problem with your navigation? Can you post a little details?

Greetings,
Jen Peleva
the Telerik team
Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 11-Mar-2013 00:00

Hi,

How is the side navigation done on templates.sitefinity.com/.../private-banking

JeePee

Posted by Community Admin on 11-Mar-2013 00:00

JeePee,

It looks like tree navigation. Check out Configuring the Navigation widget to see more on the different options that are available.

This thread is closed