Upgrade to Sitefinity 4.4 , but my customer module can not f

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2018 03:33

Upgrade to Sitefinity 4.4 , but my customer module can not find the resource, error 404

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Jan-2012 00:00

when i Upgrade to Sitefinity 4.4 ,  my three customer modules created in sitefinity 4.1 can not find the resource, error 404. 

Physical PathC:\inetpub\wwwroot\Sitefinity\Content\SitefinityModule.ManageDevices
Logon MethodSitefinity
Logon Useradmin

Server Error in '/' Application.

The resource cannot be found.

Description: HTTP 404. The resource you are looking for (or one of its dependencies) could have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.  Please review the following URL and make sure that it is spelled correctly. 

Requested URL: /Sitefinity/Content/SitefinityModule.ManageDevices

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:4.0.30319; ASP.NET Version:4.0.30319.272

Posted by Community Admin on 10-Jan-2012 00:00

Hello,

Can you confirm all the necessary assemblies were added to the project after the upgrade? The assemblies needed are the Sitefinity 4.4 assemblies all Telerik.Sitefinity.(Resouces, Model, Utilities) and OpenAccess assemblies. This is because Sitefinity 4.4 uses different version of OpenAccess than Sitefinity 4.1.

Greetings,
Grace Hallwachs
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 10-Jan-2012 00:00

my module project added this assemblies:
Telerik.OpenAccess   
Telerik.OpenAccess.35.Extensions
Telerik.OpenAccess.40.Extensions
Telerik.Sitefinity
Telerik.Sitefinity.Model
Telerik.Sitefinity.Resources
Telerik.Sitefinity.Utilities
Telerik.Web.Design
Telerik.Web.UI

and my customer module project has  "reference paths":   C:\Program Files\Telerik\Sitefinity 4.4\SDK\Content\Common\Dependencies\

all the  reference dll file's path properties is "C:\Program Files\Telerik\Sitefinity 4.4\SDK\Content\Common\Dependencies\***.dll"

Does this set is right?
I use this setup to build my customer module. but also has the same error.

Thanks.

Posted by Community Admin on 21-Jan-2012 00:00

Hello Wei,

Can you double check your paths and confirm you have all the necessary reference paths in your modules? You may need to resolve any references you do not have by going to Visual Studio -> Right-click on the references -> Organize usings and choose the appropriate option.

All the best,
Grace Hallwachs
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed