pagination

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2018 13:12

pagination

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 11-Jan-2012 00:00

Hi
     i am using sitefinity 4.3 for a project . For this i am using sitefinity pager control . Here i want to do the pagination. I want to do pagination like
   "page 1 - 10 of  31 "
 so let me know is there any properties for this or how to do this inyour template

please 

Posted by Community Admin on 11-Jan-2012 00:00

Sreeraj,

I had to do this for a recent project. Lubomir Velkov put together an excellent blog post on extending the default pager control.

Hope that helps!

Posted by Community Admin on 13-Jan-2012 00:00

Hi Seeraj,

Yes, I believe this blog post is exactly what you need in your case. Please let me know if you need more information.

All the best,
Lubomir Velkov
the Telerik team
Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 13-Jan-2012 00:00

Hi
 Thanks for your immediate reply.till i have doubt , where  i write my csharp code and js code

Thanks

Posted by Community Admin on 16-Jan-2012 00:00

Hello Sreeraj,

I didn't quite understand your question - could you please explain what you had in mind? Are you asking where to put your C# and JavaScript code?

Kind regards,
Lubomir Velkov
the Telerik team
Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 16-Jan-2012 00:00

hi Lubomir

Iam using default sitefinity template my question is where i have to put my c sharp and js code

Posted by Community Admin on 17-Jan-2012 00:00

Hi Sreeraj,

You should create a separate class library project and then reference it from your main Sifinity project.

Greetings,
Lubomir Velkov
the Telerik team

This thread is closed