Css ckass .sfErrorWrp is gone after postback in Forms module

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2018 17:39

Css ckass .sfErrorWrp is gone after postback in Forms module

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 12-Jan-2012 00:00

Hi all,

When I create a form with validation on almost all fields, I'm experience some weird issues:
After filling in 2 fields out of 10, click 'Send', the css class .sfErrorWrp is gone. Based on this class I styled my textboxes, to have a red border.

After validating the first time, the css class disappears. So only the error messages of the left over validators are showing. Is this by design?

Regards,
Daniel

Posted by Community Admin on 26-Jan-2012 00:00

Hello Daniel,

Sorry the delayed response. I am in the process of testing this and I will get back you concerning the issue.

What version are you working with?

Kind regards,
Grace Hallwachs
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 26-Jan-2012 00:00

I'm working with version 4.4.2117.

Thanks,
Daniel

Posted by Community Admin on 28-Jan-2012 00:00

Hi Daniel,

I tried to reproduce the issue and I wasn't able to.

Could you send us some screen shots of the setup of the controls and then the issue itself?

I look forward to your reply.

Greetings,
Grace Hallwachs
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 27-Feb-2012 00:00

Hi Daniel,

I wanted to follow up with you on this ticket. If you  have predefined values on some of the form controls used in the form the predefined value in Sitefinity after submits the form with the predefined value rather than using it as a reminder for the user. Could this be the case?

Please us know if we can be any more assistance.

All the best,
Grace Hallwachs
the Telerik team

This thread is closed