Server Error System.Boolean is not supported

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2018 15:17

Server Error System.Boolean is not supported

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 16-Jan-2012 00:00

Hi,

I am getting an attached error while saving user profile. My code is following

<sitefinity:ChoiceField id="chkGetUpdates"  runat="server" DisplayMode="Read, Write" RenderChoicesAs="SingleCheckBox" DataItemType="Telerik.Sitefinity.Security.Model.SitefinityProfile" DataFieldName="GetUpdate" CssClass="sfRadioList">
                        <Choices>
                        <sitefinity:ChoiceItem value="Yes"></sitefinity:ChoiceItem>
                        </Choices>
</sitefinity:ChoiceField>

Regards,
QainanIdris.com

Posted by Community Admin on 17-Jan-2012 00:00

Hello Qainan,

I'm not sure I understand your issue. Could you please tell us what is the exact way that you have defined the GetUpdate field in your Basic profile? Do you get this error when you save a user profile using the Users Profile widget or when you add the field to the profile and save the profile definition?

Regards,
Lubomir Velkov
the Telerik team
Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 17-Jan-2012 00:00

Hi Lubomir,

Thank for your reply.... Yes, GetUpdate already exist in basic profile, and I have selected Multiple Choice field while creating custome filed.

I have two issues.

1. While doing registration if I don't check on any checkbox still in backend it show checked.
2. In my detail page when I click on check and press submit, Page is giving me an error

To produce an error please create multiple chose filed in basic profile and add field in edit profile.

Regards,
QainanIdris.com

Posted by Community Admin on 20-Jan-2012 00:00

Hello Qainan,

Unfortunately I wasn't able to reproduce the issue. I suppose something went wrong in your project so the only way to fix your problem is if you could send us your project and database so we could replicate the issue locally and find a solution.

Regards,
Lubomir Velkov
the Telerik team
Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 22-Jan-2012 00:00

Dear Lubomir,

It will be difficult for me to send you DB and files. But I am going to attached all screen shoot which will help you.

1. Field creation is attached.

2. My template code is

<div class="row">
                                                                                                           <sitefinity:ChoiceField id="chkGetUpdates"  runat="server" DisplayMode="Write" RenderChoicesAs="SingleCheckBox" DataItemType="Telerik.Sitefinity.Security.Model.SitefinityProfile" DataFieldName="GetUpdatesViaEmail" CssClass="sfRadioList">
                                                                              <Choices>
                                                                                   <sitefinity:ChoiceItem value="1"></sitefinity:ChoiceItem>
                                                                              </Choices>
                                                                              </sitefinity:ChoiceField><asp:Literal ID="ltlReceiveUpdates" Text="<%$ Resources:CustomResources, Custom_Register_Label_ReceiveLatestUpdates %>" runat="server" />
                                                                                                        </div>

Now when I am clicking on update it's giving an same error. Please can you review it.

Regards,
QainanIdris.com

Posted by Community Admin on 25-Jan-2012 00:00

Hello Qainan,

You haven't attached the creation of the custom field but rather part of the declaration of your registration widget. Unfortunately this is not enough for us to reproduce the issue. If you wish you could open a support ticket and there attach your project files and database so we could try to reproduce the issue on our side.

Kind regards,
Lubomir Velkov
the Telerik team

This thread is closed