Object doesn't support this property or method error

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2018 17:07

Object doesn't support this property or method error

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 20-Jan-2012 00:00

I'm working on this page -- 184.106.252.39/.../photo-album -- and we're getting an error on page load.

The error...

Webpage error details

User Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; Trident/4.0; SLCC2; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET CLR 3.0.30729; IPH 1.1.21.4019)
Timestamp: Fri, 20 Jan 2012 15:33:16 UTC

Line: 25
Char: 1
Code: 0

Does anyone know why I'm getting this error?

Posted by Community Admin on 25-Jan-2012 00:00

Hello Kevin,

I was able to load the page without any errors. When do you get this error - is it when you edit the page? Could you provide us with more details, because there is no exceotion stack trace and not enough details to find a solution for the problem.

Greetings,
Lubomir Velkov
the Telerik team
Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 25-Jan-2012 00:00

I'm receiving the error still... see the red circled area in attached image.

I'm not certain if the image attached, so here's a link to the screen shot -- http://184.106.252.39/ie_error_galleria.png

Posted by Community Admin on 27-Jan-2012 00:00

Hello Kevin,

Does this error occur when you are simultaneously logged to the Backend? I browsed the following URL -

http://184.106.252.39/current-students/trio---federal-grant-program/photo-album 

and there was no error. If it happens when you are logged to the Backend then go to Administration -> Settings -> Advanced -> Pages -> Enable in-line editing and set it to False, then Save changes. This will disable the Browse and edit functionality, that might be causing this problem.

Kind regards,
Lubomir Velkov
the Telerik team
Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed