Edit Form - Date is not populating in text box

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2018 13:43

Edit Form - Date is not populating in text box

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 23-Jan-2012 00:00

Hi,

In registration form there is Date of Birth field and its working fine.

Now same field I want to populate in date of birth text box in user profile. Although other fields are working properly for e.g. First name, Last name etc.

Code is :
<sf:TextField ID="dateOfBirth" runat="server" DataItemType="Telerik.Sitefinity.Security.Model.SitefinityProfile" DataFieldName="babysDateOfBirth" DisplayMode="Read, Write" CssClass="text"></sf:TextField>

I can able to see saved date of birth in Administration->Users. Screen shoot attached

Regards,
QainanIdris.com

Posted by Community Admin on 26-Jan-2012 00:00

Hello,

Can you please let us know if you have added this custom field to the basic profile or to a custom profile, and how you're persisting the value in the users edit screen. Generally the only thing that you need to make usre is that the DataFieldName is the same as the name of your custom field (when you use the default option for inserting the field, it will insert it with and Eval syntax - you can check for the field ID there.

Kind regards,
Boyan Barnev
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 30-Jan-2012 00:00

Hi dude,

I am doing same as per your instructions. Strange part is all other fields are working OK except DateTime field. Is there any formatting issue?

Regards,
QainanIdris.com

This thread is closed