work flow notification

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2018 23:14

work flow notification

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 24-Jan-2012 00:00

We have an "Approval before publish" publishing workflow set up on our pages.
When approvers receive a notification email for approval when a page is updated the email has in the header "Content is waiting for your action in Sitefinity" and the body has "You have new items waiting approval."

How do I know what page is awaiting approval?  We have several hundred pages, some nested very deep.  Is there away to sort pages that are awaiting approval?

Posted by Community Admin on 26-Jan-2012 00:00

Hi Ron,

This should be available by setting sorting expression to the grid of Pages. However, it seems that this option doesn't work at the moment. I've logged it as a bug in our system, which we'll make sure to fix as soon as possible. You can track its status and vote for it, following the PITS. Thank you for bringing this up.

Kind regards,
Jen Peleva
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 26-Jan-2012 00:00

Thanks Jen!

I really think the email should be modified also to alert the approver of what has changed.

Ron

Posted by Community Admin on 30-Jan-2012 00:00

Hi Ron,

Since we're always open to clients' recommendations and suggestions I've logged a feature request for modification of the notification message, which will be considered for implementation in our future releases. Here's the link to PITS.

Greetings,
Jen Peleva
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed