How to learn sitefinity as fast as possible ?

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2018 08:44

How to learn sitefinity as fast as possible ?

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 28-Jan-2012 00:00

Hello everyone,
I have downloaded sitefinity trial version of 71 MB . .  I want to learn it & start project on sitefinity from monday . . How should i learn sitefinity ?? From where to start learning ?? Admin side or client side . .!! Please do needful . . I am in hurry to learn . . Provide links to start with sitefinity . . I have my project on CMS . . 

Posted by Community Admin on 30-Jan-2012 00:00

Nrv,

I would start with the Telerik TV tv.telerik.com/.../sitefinity
That would be a very good start, if you start with the older videos, that should give you a nice progression line. But the best way to learn and quickest, is to keep playing with it as much as possible.

Posted by Community Admin on 30-Jan-2012 00:00

Hello Nrv,

You can start with downloading Sitefinity and setting it up according our documentation -

www.sitefinity.com/.../

Then you can try all the samples from the Developers guide of the documentation. Also please make sure to download the SDK as well ( it is available from your downloads section of your account ).

Also another option is to review the blog posts from our resource section of the website:

www.sitefinity.com/blogs.aspx

Kind regards,
Victor Velev
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed