Need your opinion about CMS, please help:)

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2018 17:33

Need your opinion about CMS, please help:)

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 01-Feb-2012 00:00

My name is Piotr and I am a student at Edinburgh Napier University studying Web Technologies. As part of my course I am required to write a dissertation on a topic of my choice, therefore this dissertation is designed to enable me to understand differences and similarities of Open Source (Wordpress, Drupal, Wiki, Joomla etc.) and Commercial (SiteCore, EpiServe, Ektron, Alterian, Amaxus, Sitefinity etc.) Content Management System within user point of view.

I am aware of the busy schedules of everyone, but I would appreciate it if you could take just a few minutes to answer my questionnaire. I would appreciate honest answers so that varied responses can be collected. This questionnaire is completely anonymous and will only be handled by myself and my supervisor if need be.

I would appreciate it if this questionnaire could be completed and returned to me by the 29th of February 2012. Thank you in advance for your co-operation in taking your time to complete my questionnaire, it is much appreciated.

link to questionnaire

Thank You for your time spent:)

Posted by Community Admin on 10-Feb-2012 00:00

Anyone would fill the questionnaire, please? thanks in advance:) take care guys!!

Posted by Community Admin on 17-Feb-2012 00:00

Thank you guys who did my questionnaire. I got some responses from Sitefinity CMS users. It would be nice to have some more responses, feel free to do it, dont hesitate:) Thanks

This thread is closed