Search users

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2018 12:22

Search users

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Feb-2012 00:00

Hello sitefinity experts,
I have three dropdowns & a search button.... I want to develope something like if i select 1st dropdown than i get records in second dropdown & on selection of second i get records in 3rd dropdown. & than i press search button than it must show me records on another page in gridview.... Please suggest me how it is possible.....!! I will be very thankful.....
Regards,
Nrv

Posted by Community Admin on 06-Feb-2012 00:00

Hello Nrv,

Can you please elaborate a little bit further if you need assistance with the piece of code that will search your users, or with the part that is responsible for population of the drop-downs? Generally you can use the UserManager class to obtain users, and it accepts overloads to pass different arguments. Alternatively you can call UserManager.GetUsers().Where(u => u. ... where you can pass any valid property of the User object in your lambda expression to derive at the desired collection. For the dropdown implementation, I believe you might find this forum thread useful.

Regards,
Boyan Barnev
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed