Public availability/forum section of paid-support tickets -

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2018 16:57

Public availability/forum section of paid-support tickets - any desire for this?

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 14-Feb-2012 00:00

I've submitted a request for this to support and they've talked about it before, but thought I'd gauge public opinion on this too. I put in quite a few support tickets into the support system only because I'm guaranteed a 48 hour response. I would love to put them into the forum if I had the same guarantee, maybe into a separate section or something, to make the answers available to everyone. Telerik support can be very helpful, and I wish I could share that with everyone. I understand that some parts would need to be kept private, but I was wondering what the community thought.... would you use this instead for some questions?

Eric

Unfortunately, I have had to do the same thing in a couple cases.

Not exactly what you were asking, but I wish Sitefinity questions could be asked (and answered) on StackOverflow. Or even cross posted there. It isn't the same as payment, but there is a much better system of searching, revising and appending answers as a community.

That be cool, but some tickets may contain sensitive data that people wouldn't want to share with the public. If there was an option on the ticket form, say: 'share with community' I'd be all for that

This thread is closed