Edit Page issue

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2018 05:36

Edit Page issue

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 17-Feb-2012 00:00

Hi All
        I can't edit title and properties of certain pages in my project.After editing then i click save
 button,nothing happens there and i can't get any warning messages or errors.

Regards
Pretty

Dear Pretty

Please alway state what version you are using 4.4.2117 SB for example. Also it would help if you state what browser and version you are using. Otherwise it's like calling your car shop an telling them the car makes some noise if they know what it is :-)

Do you use fiddler2.com. Normaly that's a good starting point for me to see what might be going on in the backend.

Markus

Hi Markus,
        Thanks for your response.... Am using Sitefinity 4.4 and
Firefox 10.0.2 browser.   we recently migrate our site from sitefinity 3.7 to sitefinity4.4 then only this error is occured. Am add a new page to my project and i can simply edit that page.i think the problem is exist only in case of  migrated pages.is there any possibility for that?? If so can you please give me a good solution for resolve it.
Pretty

Hi Pretty,

The issue sounds a bit strange indeed, but as Markus said, any additional information would be helpful for determining the eventual cause of the issue. Can you share screenshots of the behaviour, so we can get a better idea of the whole situation?

Also can you reproduce the error when creating / editing new pages in Sitefinity?

Regards,
Victor Velev
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed