Submit contact form info to an email address?

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2018 14:54

Submit contact form info to an email address?

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 22-Feb-2012 00:00

Hi,
Is it possible to send contact form into to an email address? I tried to do this through the submit form button by adding an onClientClick javascript function, but no matter what I do the javascript is never called. Is there a better way to do this? I have sitefinity 4.1.
Thanks,
Heather

Hi,

A custom form control must be created that will send e-mail upon submission. Here is blog post describing this.
Adding onclick will not work because there is already onclick that submits the form.

Regards,
Stanislav Velikov
the Telerik team
Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Hi,
Thanks for the response. Why do you have features on something if it doesn't work?

Hi,

There is no feature for a form to send e-mail. This is a customization for the form controls that is not available trough the built in form controls.

Greetings,
Stanislav Velikov
the Telerik team
Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Hi,
I meant the onClientClick feature of the Submit Button.
Thanks,
Heather

This thread is closed