Blog URL rewriting

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2018 17:30

Blog URL rewriting

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 23-Feb-2012 00:00

Pretty straightforward setup - Blog posts and archive control on same page. Archive control displays correctly, but when I click on any link, the blog posts control returns empty. The URL format ends up being: [Domain]/[BlogPage]/2012/2. Any suggestions on how to get the blog url rewriting to work correctly?

Posted by Community Admin on 28-Feb-2012 00:00

Hi Steve,

We have reproduced the steps you took and the archive control seemed to work correctly - by clicking on the various dates the control displayed the blog posts and the URL had the correct date on which the blog post was published. Can you confirm whether you want to just have a rewrite module, or you are not seeing the blog posts, because if you have blog posts published that cannot be seen, the problem is most likely located elsewhere. Can tell us your scenario, so we can make sure that we are on the same track?

Greetings,
Victor Velev
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 28-Feb-2012 00:00

Victor,
Its the latter scenario - we have published blog posts, and if I go to the main blog page, everything appears correctly. When I click on any of the archive links, I get no posts displayed. Please let me know what else I can check to make this work.

Steve

Posted by Community Admin on 01-Mar-2012 00:00

Hi Steve,

Based on your latest information, we may need to investigate the issue in more depth by browsing your website. Can you open a support ticket and provide us with login credentials? You can refer to this forum post in the support thread.

Regards,
Victor Velev
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed