Image Auto Re-sizing -- Boo

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2018 17:46

Image Auto Re-sizing -- Boo

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 23-Feb-2012 00:00

How do I get the system to stop re-sizing all my beautiful images?  I'm trying to upload an image at 2048x1371 and it keeps re-sizing it to 240x160.  This might be a decent feature for people without Photoshop, but I have it and need the full size image.  How do I turn this off?

Posted by Community Admin on 27-Feb-2012 00:00

Hi Patrick,

Images are not being automatically resized, unless you specify that you want them to be. For example in a image library you have a tab called Default Image size. If you choose the images to be resized, they will be. However you will be able to browse their original size if you check the:

Don't resize, always upload original images option.

Please consider checking the attached screenshot.

Kind regards,
Victor Velev
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 12-Sep-2013 00:00

how can i extend the predefined widths ? 100, 240, 500, 800
and why is it with only width ?

Posted by Community Admin on 13-Oct-2013 00:00

Hi Bishoy,

You can go to Administration -> Settings -> Advanced -> ContentView -> Controls -> AlbumsBackend -> Views -> AlbumsBackendInsert -> Sections -> RootLibrarySection-> Fields -> NewSize -> ChoicesConfig - and there are the choices you can edit, update and add new sizes.

Regards,
Kaloyan
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed