How to search forums for only SF 4 posts?

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2018 04:33

How to search forums for only SF 4 posts?

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 28-Feb-2012 00:00

Hi there,

I recently had to update a clients site form 4.1 to 4.4 as latest FF broke a few things in the backend that the update to 4.4 thankfully fixed. Along the way there were a number of breaking changes where I had to rewrite some of my custom code. Long story short, I searched here on the forums and had to weed through hundreds of search results, most of which were for SF 3x. In the old forums I could click a link to the right to filter results for the specific version. Most of my clients are getting way from SF (sadly) so it's not urgent for me but this would be a nice feature should I have to go digging through the forums again (and I'm sure others would appreciate it).

Thanks,
Phill

Posted by Community Admin on 28-Feb-2012 00:00

+1 the old filter is very much missed...I'm having to sort by "freshness" just to move the 4.0s to the top.

Posted by Community Admin on 01-Mar-2012 00:00

++ and I have the same issue when searching blogs and other resources... often wasting my time weeding through 3.x material, when I was only interested in 4.x

All of which might even be bearable if the site itself wasn't so excruciatingly slow.

This thread is closed