NLB Uploading multiple docs

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2018 11:02

NLB Uploading multiple docs

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 06-Mar-2012 00:00

Hi Telerik,
Can you elaborate on this known issue from your 5.0 release:

• NLB: Uploading several files at once in Libraries may result in “Row not found” error
Is this a new issue? what do you mean by several? Are you looking at a hot-fix for it? What are we to do in case this happens?
Many thanks,
Andrei

Posted by Community Admin on 09-Mar-2012 00:00

Hi Andrei,

Yes, we'll be working on providing a fix for this behavior in the upcoming releases, currently the issue is related to concurrency problems with the WebServices when uploading more than one item at a time in NLB configuration.

Kind regards,
Boyan Barnev
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 12-Mar-2012 00:00

Boyan, I hope this is treated as high priority as I cannot tell the customer that they can only upload one document at a time. It sounds silly and so I hope you sort it out soon.
Andrei

Posted by Community Admin on 15-Mar-2012 00:00

Hello Andrei,

Absolutely, we understand the importance of this issue and are working on it with high priority.

Kind regards,
Boyan Barnev
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 29-May-2012 00:00

We are having this issue and we are NOT running in a NLB environment. This is really holding us up on being able to progress with development of our site.

This thread is closed