Sitefinity Daily Theme

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2018 18:58

Sitefinity Daily Theme

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 09-Mar-2012 00:00

Are you planning on releasing Sitefinity Daily theme that was shown in the webinar? I am interested in that.

Posted by Community Admin on 13-Mar-2012 00:00

Hi Larry,

Thank you for your interest.

The template (master page, CSS theme, Images and the custom widget templates) is attached.

Regards,
Jordan
the Telerik team
Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 13-Mar-2012 00:00

This is great and very help to everyone.

Posted by Community Admin on 14-Mar-2012 00:00

Hi Jordan,

I tried to configure the widgets and am completely struck. Can you give me little guidance on how to configure the custom widgets? I tried to register them in the backend but the images are not showing and its in a total mess. I would really appreciate it if you can attach the sample project that you already developed.

Anybody else in this forum knows how to configure those widgets to show the images etc like it's in demo.

Posted by Community Admin on 14-Mar-2012 00:00

May I ask why telerik is so reluctant to give away the project built for the demo?

Gabe/Ivan/Georgi ---> Anyone?

Posted by Community Admin on 15-Mar-2012 00:00

it would be nice to have this project if you can give it to us.

Posted by Community Admin on 16-Mar-2012 00:00

Hi Jason and Larry,

Thank you for the interest you've shown to the theme from the webinar we had. I'm glad to hear your positive feedback on it.
 Please note that the theme had been developed specifically for that project and for the purposes of the webinar. Unlike the official samples we include in the Sitefinity SDK or the resources available on our Marketplace the theme and project were not targeted for customer distribution.
We have kindly provided you with the theme used on the webinar, but I'm afraid we cannot release the project as it was not meant to be used as a sample in first place, so it hasn't undergone any of the extensive testing or planning we do for the released products in SDK and Marketplace.

As a bottom line thank you very much once again for letting us know that the Sitefinity Daily Theme has left a good impression among our customers, this feedback is really important to us, and we'll discuss the possible addition of the theme and project using it in an upcoming version of the Sitefinity SDK, please stay tuned.

Kind regards,
Boyan Barnev
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 19-Mar-2012 00:00

Thanks for letting me know about your concerns.

It's indeed a great theme ( better than all the ones available in the SDK ). It would be a shame if it doesn't make it to the SDK.

Thank you.

Posted by Community Admin on 20-Mar-2012 00:00

Hi Boyan,

I want to congratulate you guys on coming up with such an excellent theme. 

We've already implemented our new blog on SF 5.0 using Sitefinity Daily Template.

Check it out : http://blog.idealdater.com

Dating daily based on Sitefinity Daily. We had to make few tweaks to make it not-look like newspaper and reduced it to just two columns, since we don't have the license for responsive design but the core stylesheet, images etc were picked up from the files enclosed on this thread. We also love the video popup.

You guys did a terrific job and I would love to see more features added to the theme in the next SDK.

We have not yet launched our website to the public and the content in the blog is not ready yet..  but as of now we are very excited to have our blog looking so great on sitefinity.

Until next time - Team Ideal Dater!

Posted by Community Admin on 21-Mar-2012 00:00

can i have your source code for the project. i need this template along with source code urgently.

Posted by Community Admin on 23-Mar-2012 00:00

Hi Team Ideal Dater,

Thank you very much for sharing with us and the community members your implementation of the Sitefinity Daily theme. As there's been an increased interest from a lot of users in this forum thread toward a custom client implementation of the theme Jordan provided, would you mind sharing with the rest of the community members your implementation?

All the best,
Boyan Barnev
the Telerik team

This thread is closed