Module Builder multilingual

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2018 10:01

Module Builder multilingual

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 13-Mar-2012 00:00

Just want to check when the module builder will contain multilingual functionality. Can it be on the roadmap, or can Telerik communicate a version, EST?

To put it simply: 80% of my websites are multilingual, so I can not use it for most of my websites, unfortunately.

Thanks!
Daniel

Posted by Community Admin on 15-Mar-2012 00:00

Hello Daniel,

The plan for SF 5.1  is committed to implementing multiple types in Dynamic Modules. The next task should be multilingual implementation. Unfortunately we have no time scale for this task yet.

Regards,
Lilia Messechkova
the Telerik team
Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 09-Oct-2012 00:00

Hi,

Is there any news regarding this?

Actually we already made a big module for a project which customer has done lots of data entry on it, but now we need to add a new language to the website which is kind of urgent, could you advice please?

Thanks,
Saeed!

Posted by Community Admin on 11-Oct-2012 00:00

Hi Saeed,

Unfortunately this feature was put on hold for a while and we have no plan for its implementation. As a can work around I can suggest to use custom language classification for the items. You can mark each item with specific classification and then filter the widgets in different language pages by different language classification.

I hope that this will work for you for the time being. If you have any question please let me know.

Regards,
Lilia Messechkova
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed