SF5 BUG help plz :(

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2018 15:26

SF5 BUG help plz :(

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 21-Mar-2012 00:00

I can't create a project on SF5 Manager,i desinstall and install it again but it doesn't work :
I dont know why i have got this error always :

Erreur du serveur dans l'application '/Project'.

The specified role "Administrators" already exists.

Description : Une exception non gérée s'est produite au moment de l'exécution de la requête Web actuelle. Contrôlez la trace de la pile pour plus d'informations sur l'erreur et son origine dans le code. 

Détails de l'exception: System.Configuration.Provider.ProviderException: The specified role "Administrators" already exists.

Erreur source: 

Une exception non gérée s'est produite lors de l'exécution de la requête Web actuelle. Les informations relatives à l'origine et l'emplacement de l'exception peuvent être identifiées en utilisant la trace de la pile d'exception ci-dessous.

Trace de la pile: 

[ProviderException: The specified role "Administrators" already exists.]
   Telerik.Sitefinity.Security.Data.OpenAccessRoleProvider.CreateRole(Guid id, String roleName) +447
   Telerik.Sitefinity.Web.UI.Backend.AdministratorPane.EnsureRole(RoleDataProvider roles, RoleInfo role) +429
   Telerik.Sitefinity.Web.UI.Backend.AdministratorPane.DoWork() +95
   Telerik.Sitefinity.Web.UI.Backend.StartupWizard.wizard_FinishButtonClick(Object sender, InternalWizardNavigationEventArgs e) +146
   Telerik.Sitefinity.Web.UI.Backend.InternalWizard.OnFinishButtonClick(InternalWizardNavigationEventArgs e) +96
   Telerik.Sitefinity.Web.UI.Backend.InternalWizard.OnBubbleEvent(Object source, EventArgs e) +540
   System.Web.UI.Control.RaiseBubbleEvent(Object source, EventArgs args) +37
   System.Web.UI.WebControls.LinkButton.OnCommand(CommandEventArgs e) +107
   System.Web.UI.WebControls.LinkButton.RaisePostBackEvent(String eventArgument) +161
   System.Web.UI.WebControls.LinkButton.System.Web.UI.IPostBackEventHandler.RaisePostBackEvent(String eventArgument) +9
   System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(IPostBackEventHandler sourceControl, String eventArgument) +13
   System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(NameValueCollection postData) +174
   System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +4645

Informations sur la version : Version Microsoft .NET Framework :4.0.30319; Version ASP.NET :4.0.30319.272

Posted by Community Admin on 21-Mar-2012 00:00

Hello
I have resolved the problem by deleted the sitefinity tables in my database but I dont understand :
WHY I CAN'T ATTACHED TWO SITEFINITY PROJECTS TO THE SAME DATABASE ?
I realy need the answear 
Thankx 

Posted by Community Admin on 22-Mar-2012 00:00

Hello,
I would like to know if we can attache two project to the same database (back office and front office),so if yes how to  do it pleaze cause when I do it I have got this error :

Erreur du serveur dans l'application '/Project'.

The specified role "Administrators" already exists.

Thankx Telerik :)

Hey Med,

The problem with your approach is when you create a new project with the project manager, it needs to be initialized. So when you create the first project, all the config files and database connections are set.

When you try and create the 2nd project, it runs into the database that is already configured and throws the error.

To solve this, clean out the directory of your 2nd project and copy everything from the 1st project folder into it. (this way the 2nd project is also 'initialized').

Jochem.

Thanks you so mutch Jochem 

This thread is closed